Executive Coaching has a significant impact on people in the following areas:
- Efficiency of time and task management;
- Communication with clients, colleagues and associates;
- Creation and focus on visions and milestones for success;
- Effective use of resources, plans and tools; and
- Effective recognition and self-promotion of personal successes.
Through Executive Coaching, clients:
- Uncover their strengths, interests and aptitudes;
- Create strategies to achieve to their full capacity;
- Identify areas for further development;
- Create personal vision, values and mandate statements and identify milestone; and
- Create a link between their role and purpose and the achievement of their greater vision (including the impact they have on their community).
Coaching is not about “fixing” problem behaviours or attitudes; it is about creating a trusting and accountable relationship that supports individuals in using their strengths and achieving their goals.
About the company:
Through organizational, group and individual coaching and training, MLCC provides a process for shifting perspectives, uncovering strengths and creating meaningful vision statements. Clients learn to focus on what is working, quickly resolve troubling issues and move towards the achievement of goals.
On-going coaching supports the integration of the new perspectives and actions that entrench the “success-attitude”. When needed and deemed beneficial, specialists from other disciplines are engaged to work with the client for maximum benefit.
Regular self-accountability and regular progress assessments are undertaken between the coach and the client to ensure that the progress is being made.
About Angie Charlebois, CPC
As a certified professional coach, I operate within the ethical guidelines and professional standards of the International Coaching Federation. Many of my clients are individuals seeking to transition from one profession to another or to reach higher professional (and often personal) levels.
My background is in political and senior administrative advising and planning. I have worked in all levels of government as an executive assistant, writer and policy advisor.
With a passion and aptitude for individual and organizational development, I find myself in roles that support change and implementation of strategic action plans. I am also called upon to provoke shifts that result in a positive individual and group transformations.
Previous employers for whom I worked include: Chief Strand, CAFN; MP Larry Bagnell; and Justice Minister Jim McLachlan.
Coaching and training client who have used my services include: Kluane First Nation; Champagne & Aishihik First Nation (Health and Social Department); Yukon College; individuals in leadership roles; and private sector companies in Sri Lanka.
As part of my personal vision and mission, I provide pro-bono coaching and training to motivated individuals and non-profit agencies. I believe that a temporary lack in financial means should not limit the growth and potential to achieve goals.